Search my blog and click the link please!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Piggers and penny please stop fighting and be friends agian!

PENNY AND PIGGERS PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT POST! Hi penny hi piggers,please stop fighting and piggers,penny said that YOU where her best friend! Please stop being mad at penny! Please be buddies again!! And penny I hope your not mad at me,I never ment anything I said,and i'm sure piggers dident mean any harm! I hope me carly and piggers can be your friends and I also hope that your not mad anymore piggers and penny if your mad,just to let you know I did not mean anything! Bye,BEST WISHES FOR PENNY AND PIGGERS! From Cottoncandy

2 comments:

  1. wat happend? penny and piggers you guys are best friends. plz dont fight. ik wen my best friend and i fight i get really sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly,well penny deleted carly no reason so we took up for carly cause she was crying,but then peny started crying and she's a really good friend,shes been here a long time huh Molly? And then penny said she forgives piggers,but piggers said she was still mad at her and put a sad face.-Cottoncandy

    ReplyDelete